Network planning should and must be well thought-out.
Data has to have high availabltility on different computers in the network.
Data integrity and high availability is the highest precept.
- Network planning (cable, wireless, internet sharing)
- Server networks with file servers, print servers, domain controllers, mail servers, etc.
- Collaborative data manipulation
- Connection scripts, logging of network access
- Router configuration, firewall configuration
- Common use of Internet-access
- Establishment of maintenance and monitoring tools on the net
- Sharing space, printers, etc.
Per asbera ad astra
No pain no gain